An overview of the science, economics, logistics, and business of mining
RPMGlobal's Introductory Mining Training course - Mining for Non-Miners - offers an overview of the science, economics, logistics, and business of mining.
Available in online and classroom form, Mining for Non-Miners, provides those from a non-mining background with a comprehensive understanding of the cycle of mining from exploration to processing.
- Gain knowledge of the global mining industry
- Understand key mining concepts and decision making processes
- Explore the inter-relationships from exploration to product
- Appreciate the various methods of extracting and processing material
- Increase knowledge of commonly used mining terms
Who is the Course For?
- Information Technology Professionals
- Human Resource Specialists
- Legal Professionals
- Management Consultants
- Equipment Manufacturers
Mining For Non-Miners Online – Buy Now